The Zero Point Oscillator from Steady State Fate (SSF) is not your typical analog VCO or even your standard Thru-Zero FM VCO for that matter. The core of the ZPO was developed through countless hours of experimentation involving Through-Zero modulation techniques.
Through-Zero FM is a form of frequency modulation that produces much deeper and useful FM tones than a typical VCO can accomplish. New techniques have been discovered that not only improve the performance of TZFM, but also grant additional benefits.
- Discrete Triangle Core
- 8 Direct Waveform Output, including: Sine, Triangle, Pulse, Saw, Octave Up Saw (Upsaw), Hybrid Saw/Ramp/Sub (RipSaw), Even Harmonic (Even), Sub Harmonic (SUB) with two Octave Divisions
- 3 types of PWM: Edge, Center, Hybrid
- LFO Mode
- Lock Tune: Tunable Pitch Control lockout for easy interfacing with sequencers and hardware
- Unique Sync circuit, works with any waveform
- 3 voltage controlled waves shaping outputs
- Linear, Exponential or simultaneous Lin/Exp Through Zero FM
- TZFM can be switched off for typical FM effects
- Ring Modulation
- Integrated MOSFET Soft Start to protect your modules and PSU
- Ultra High Quality Design Incorporating Discrete Components and Burr-Brown Op Amps Throughout.
Power: 147mA @+12v / 141mA @-12v