THIS SPECIAL BUNDLE COMPRISES TWO WMD VOLTERAS FOR EXPANDING THE METRON WITH EIGHT VOLTAGE OUTPUTS
The WMDevices Voltera is a voltage expander module for the METRON trigger and gate sequencer and adds 4 bipolar voltage tracks in 4hp. Up to 16 Volteras can be added to a single METRON giving you up to 64 CV Sequencing lanes for your Eurorack modular system!
With independent voltage ranges and quantize settings per track, Voltera allows for real time control over 4 different parameters at once, allowing you to dial that track to the parameter you are sequencing.
Sequence melodies, modulate parameters, and more with ease by adding a WMD Voltera to your METRON set up.
METRON must be updated to FIRMWARE V1.3
- 4 Bi-Polar Voltage outputs in 4HP
- Integrated user interface with METRON
- Quantized and Unquantized Voltages
- Stackable – up to 16 Voltera Modules to 1 METRON
- Independent voltage ranges per output
- Analog style programming
- Digital accuracy
- Fast tactile interface
- Stepped voltage recording
Power: 60mA @ +12v / 15mA @ -12v
TUTORIAL VIDEO PLAYLIST BELOW: