2019 UPDATE – NOW SHIPPING WITH UPDATED COLOUR FACEPLATE!!!
The Ultra-Random Analog from SSF (Steady State Fate) is a random voltage generator with the following main features:
- Six random outputs
- These include two clocked stepped random outputs – one with built in logarithmic slew, a third stepped output that toggles between two internal noise sources or whatever is patched into the sample inputs
- A fully voltage controllable, smooth fluctuating random voltage output
- A voltage controllable random gate/noise with 7 selectable levels of randomness
- An independent vactrol based voltage controllable integrator
- A built in 1V/Oct tracking voltage controlled clock.
- The URA can additionally function as a dual Sample and Hold, capable of wave shaping and sample reducing CV and audio.
- Reverse polarity protected
The URA was designed to maximize routing options both within the module itself as well as within your modular system.
The manual can be found HERE
Max Power: 76mA @ +12v / 47mA @ -12v