µCls adds the same functions to the Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice sequencer as Cells – minus the keypad – and with the addition of an attenuator dial for the envelope/CV input, all nicely packaged in a 4HP module! :
- Forward / Reverse mode controlled by a CV trigger and physical button.
- Random step selection by CV trigger.
- CV selection of the current step – great for inputting a positive envelope or LFO to cycle through the steps on the Lattice.
- Gate output – Whenever a new step is navigated to, a pulse will be output by Cells in order to trigger a voice’s envelope. Pressing on the keypad can also output a constant gate signal.
- Attenuator to fine tune the effect of the envelope / cv input (with LED indicator).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CHECK THE MANUAL HERE
Please note: this module requires the main Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice module in order to function
Power: 26mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V