The WMD/SSF TOOL-BOX is a collection of six useful synthesizer utilities, ingeniously implemented within a 6hp module.
This module includes the following features, all of which are available simultaneously:
- A two-input voltage summing section, for basic mixing.
- Signal rectifier – for converting bipolar voltages into unipolar ones.
- Bipolar comparator – for producing gate streams from voltage sources.
- Analog OR (maximum) – for tracing the maximum voltage of two combined signals.
- Voltage controlled toggle switch.
TOOL-BOX provides the tools required for spicing up your patches, as well as some of the typically-overlooked utilities missing from most modular systems.
Power: 20mA @ +12v / 20mA @ -12v