Tirana is a compact, expandable voltage source with a wide range of uses including classic step sequencer, modulation source, voltage bank, and arpeggiator.
Tirana is equally suited to small and large systems alike, either as a single utility or chained with more Tirana units.
This is a second, vastly improved revision to the original 2014 Tirana, featuring an updated circuit and a new, more powerful firmware.
To find out about possible applications and patch ideas, please refer to the MANUAL.
- Four CV/gate steps
- Per-step repetition or ratcheting
- Per-step gate muting
- Accepts clock rates up to 320Hz
- On-board clock divider
- Voltage controlled play direction, transposition, and reset
- Dynamic gate width modulation
- Unipolar and bipolar adjustable voltage range
- Expandable by chaining more Tirana units
- Compatible with original Tirana units
Power: 30mA @+12v / 5mA @-12v