The Antimatter Audio Sub Ring is the missing 5-channel analog mixer section of your modular, especially tuned to play well with oscillators. It features a ring mod, 2 sub octaves, and a noise generator. It adds character, volume, and depth to your synth voice. All 5 channels are summed at the ‘Mix’ output and have 1.5X amplification. A mix out and dedicated white noise output are provided. Use the Sub Ring to fatten and add depth to your patches!
- 100% analog
- Input with gain and bipolar level control
- 2 analog sub octaves derived from input 1 with level control
- Analog white noise with level control and dedicated fulllevel output
- Ring mod of input 1 x input 3 (or whatever is input into the Ring input) with level control
- DC coupled to facilitate experimentation with CV signals!
- Inputs 24 provide normaling functions to act as mixer inputs
- Thicken and add depth to classic synth patches, experiment with adding sub octaves and ring mod to unexpected sources (vocals/drum machines/CV signals), use as a 4input utility mixer + ring mod (which can act as a 5th input with VCA), a noise source for sound or random functions, etc…
Power: 35mA @ +12v / 35mA @ -12v