The Plankton Electronics Spice VCF is a voltage controlled filter, based on the design found in the Spice standalone modular distortion unit.
- VCF based on the SPICE.
- 1 input and 3 individual outputs for High Pass, Band Pass and Low Pass.
- CV inputs for Cutoff and Resonance.
- 2 Cutoff CV inputs
- Resonance system based on the SEM VCF one.
- The XMOD potentiometer sends the BP output back into the CV Cutoff input, adding some distortion and a variety of resonance effects to the processed sound.
- Mixed with the resonance control the XMOD can produce nice vowel sounds on a sawtooth wave.
- Round to distorted sound depending on the input signal. At louder signal it may distort the signal with the resonance turned up.
- Skiff friendly (34mm depth)
Power: 15mA @ +12V / 12mA @ -12V