NOTE: THIS IS A FULLY-ASSEMBLED UNIT (NOT A KIT)
We were immediately drawn to this filter the minute it was announced, as it seemed to offer a really unique and comprehensive set of features.
It is based on the SMR4mk.II filter circuit, and offers the 15 different filter modes of the 4-Pole MISSION VCF (both originally available for Mutable Instruments’ Shruthi Synthesizer)
It has the ability to switch filter modes under voltage control – along with a unique “internal FM” option which further adds to the available timbres by applying audio rate modulation to the cutoff point. This produces an alternate “dirtier” tone for each of the filter types.
Hard to imagine a wider range of filter tones in 10hp. Check the video below for examples!
- Multimode 4-pole Voltage Controlled Filter with self-oscillation
- 15 filter types with voltage controlled switching & LED matrix display
- Onboard VCA
- Outputs for VCF direct and also via VCA
- Internal FM feature
- CV inputs for Resonance, VCA Gain, Cutoff & 1v/oct
- 20 Hz – 22kHz (Res 24dB)
- Max signal amp input 5V p
- Modulation: ext. 0-10 v
Power: 55mA @ +12V / 36mA @ -12V