The 4MS Shuffling Clock Multiplier (SCM) produces eight multiplied clock tempos from a single input clock, ranging from x1 to x8 (x32 by using the optional SCM Breakout module). Some of the outputs can be shuffled/swung. The amount of shuffle is controlled by a CV Slip jack.
A Rotate CV jack re-assigns the multiplication number of each jack. More features of the SCM can be controlled by the SCM Breakout module.
- Multiply-by-1 to Multiply-by-32, on 8 output jacks
- Five Slipped/Shuffled/Skipped clock outputs (S3, S4, S5, S6, S8). Each is based on a multiple of the input clock frequency (x3, x4, x5, x6, and x8, respectively)
- Three steady clock outputs (x1, x2, and x8), which are not effected by Slip/Shuffle/Skip effects
- CV Rotate jack to shift multiply-by amount on all jacks
- CV Slip causes particular beats to land ahead in time
- Connects to the SCM Breakout for controlling more features: Pulse Width, Shuffle pattern, Skip, Re-sync, Mute, and 4x Fast
- ISP header: Connects to in-circuit programmer such as AVR ISP MKII for reprogramming code
- Maximum input frequency 3kHz
Power: A jumper selects using +5V from the power supply, or generating +5V on-board from the +12V rail.
Internal +5v selected : 33mA @ +12v / 4mA @ -12v / 0mA @ +5v
External +5v selected: 19mA @ +12v / 4mA @ -12v / 14mA @ +5v