Roti Pola is a four channel attenuverting CV mixer and offset with visual feedback in a small package. With nothing patched to channel 1, a 5v offset is applied to the mix, useful for controlling other parameters or modifying CV signals.
- Patch an LFO into channel 2.
- Patch the output to a CV input in your system.
- Use channel 2’s attenuverter to modify the signal, and observe the LED feedback given by channel 2’s indicator and the mix out LED.
- Next, play with channel 1’s attenuator to add an offset and see how your LFO signal is modified.
- Patch more CV sources into channels 3 and 4 to create more interesting and chaotic modulation.
- Channel knobs 1-4: Attenuverters; with nothing patched into its input, channel 1 is normaled to a 5v offset.
- Corresponding channel LEDs show the signal post attenuversion being sent to the mixer. Green indicates a positive signal, red indicates a negative signal.
- Inputs 1-4: Input your CV here for mixing and attenuverting.
- Output: Final mix output. LED shows outgoing CV, with green indicating a positive signal and red indicating a negative signal.
Power: 58mA @ +12v / 40mA @ -12v