The “WoggleBug” is a random voltage generator, originally designed by Grant Richter of Wiard Synthesizers. It is a continuation of the “smooth” and “stepped” fluctuating random voltage sources pioneered by Don Buchla within the Model 265 “Source of Uncertainty,” expanding it to include the other-worldly Woggle CVs (stepped voltages with decaying sinusoids edges).
The Make Noise Wogglebug is a very musical random voltage generator where it is possible to synchronize all random signal to a Master Clock. Guaranteed to unleash your synthesizer’s ID MONSTER!
- Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates ultra-stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
- External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Disturb button adds performance element
Max Depth: 24mm
Power: 50mA @ +12V / 40mA @ -12V