René is the world’s only Cartesian Sequencer for music synthesizers. Named for the French philosopher & mathematician René Descartes, it uses his Cartesian coordinate system to unlock the analog step sequencer from the shackles of linearity.
- Maximum amount of artist controlled musical variation, derived from minimum amount of data input
- ALL programming done real-time, programming of René is a key performance element
- Up to 4 clock inputs and 2 CV inputs may be used simultaneously to achieve complex, musical patterns
- 1 Quantized Voltage Out (forced to programmed musical scales) useful for controlling pitch on the DPO
- 1 non-quantized voltage out, useful for controlling timbre or pitch throughout the system
- 2 gate/ pulse streams, useful for generating Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger an Function Generator such as Maths.
- Pairs well with Pressure Points.
NOTE: The René module will not work on power solution using the MeanWell brand AC Adapters.
Max Depth: 24mm
Power: 80mA @+12V / 0mA @-12V