The Intellijel Quadra module offers four “function generators”
Each of these has 3 modes:
- AD (attack – decay)
- AHR (attack – hold – release)
- Cycle (AD envelope loops)
- Each function can have a linear or exponential curve.
- There is a very wide time range for attack/decay controls: < 0.5ms to well over 30s
- All analog and discrete logic for function generation (totally smooth and continuous waveforms).
- An optional expander can be added to provide voltage control over all envelope times, along with pulse outputs, logical mixing and quadrature modes.
Power: 98mA @ +12v / 53mA @ -12v