Take your Quadra a step further, allowing you to modulate your shapes with other shapes or with themselves. Time plays with time and amplitude. Triggers fire as the cycles complete, attach shapes to each other for never ending evolutions.
The Quadra Expander adds voltage control to the function generators of the Quadra, as well as several additional outputs. This greatly expands the possibilities of the Quadra and is especially useful in the creation of evolving, self modulating patches.
- Four end of cycle (EOC) pulse outputs corresponding to the 4 function generators.
- Voltage control with attenuation of attack and decay for all four functions.
- Two analog OR logic outputs that are normalled to the two pairs of functions (1+2 and 3+4) with attenuators.
- Special quadrature modes for envelopes 1+2 and 3+4.
- Connects to the Quadra via 4 ribbon cables.
Power: 32mA @ +12v / 28mA @ -12v