4 Variable Waveshape Operators for Linear FM Synthesis
Implementing frequency modulation synthesis completely from scratch in firmware, the Humble Audio Quad Operator is able to provide a modern take on frequency modulation synthesis.
- One knob per function design for true ease of use
- Any FM algorithm is possible via modulation matrix
- The ALGO expander provides algorithm save/recall and crossfading capabilities
- Independent output per operator
- Virtual VCA per operator for both animating modulation and output volume control
- Includes a dedicated “AR FM” input with its own modulation sends, designed to bring an audio rate signal in from your rack for use as a modulator. Try processing a phase locked operator, and feeding it back in!
- Each operator can also be unlocked then tuned and patched independently, making the module a great general purpose oscillator bank
- Convincing digital emulation of classic analog waveshapes—sine, triangle, square, and saw
- An LFO mode, enabling the generation of phase locked, complex modulation signals
- Firmware upgradeable
Power (standalone): 140mA @ +12v / 13mA @ -12v
Power (with Algo): 145mA @ +12v / 13mA @ -12v