The Quad Gate Delay is a 4 channel tempo-synced rhythm generator and logic delay.
There are 3 switchable time modes:
- milliseconds – allows for up to 1 second of delay per channel.
- tempo synced (unquantized) – allows for up to a bar of delay based on the incoming clock
- tempo synced (quantized) – allows for up to a bar of delay quantized to 1/16 divisions
There is additional manual control within each mode, as well as CV inputs over channels 1 & 2 (Channels 3 & 4 are fixed).
There are 3 normalling modes:
- In the first mode all inputs only trigger their own channels.
- In the second mode the first input will trigger all channels at the same time which allows for multiple taps off of a single trigger.
- The third mode sends the delay output from the current channel into the next channel’s input.
The mix output combines all 4 channels and sends a short pulse any time one of the outputs goes high.
- 4-Channels of delayed outputs (+ inputs on each channel)
- 2 CV inputs for adjusting time of channels 1 and 2. Channels 3 and 4 are fixed.
- Clock input
- 3 Time mode settings with manual control: Milliseconds, Tempo Synced (unquantized) and Tempo Synced (quantized)
- 3 Normalling modes
- Mix function (sum) for all 4 outputs
- Pairs well with VARIGATE 4 and VARIGATE 8+
Power: TBCmA @+12v / TBCmA @-12v