The VPME QD Quad Drum Voice offers 4 independent digital drum voices in 22hp, each of which can be either a digitally modelled drum, a sample from a sample set, or a wavetable vco from a wavetable bank.
The interface is geared up for playability, and the module also includes a built-in stereo panning mixer with 3-band EQ and Compressor.
- 4 digital drum voices in a 22hp compact module
- every voice can be a sample player, a wavetable VCO or a digital drum model
- control of pitch, decay and sample selection per voice
- uSD card slot, up to 1024 samples total, up to 128 samples per drum voice under CV control
- digital models offer range of kicks, snares, hats, strings and other
- 4 trigger inputs
- 4 assignable CV inputs
- 4 mute buttons and a very intuitive and powerful control interface
- 4 internal LFOs or mod envelopes that can be synced to triggers
- internal 4 channel mixer, 2 output channels
- internal 3-band equalizer and compressor
Power: 100mA @ +12v / 10mA @ -12v