Pulsar is a burst generator inspired by stars that output beams of electromagnetic radiation in space. Once keyed, a stream of triggers are dispersed across four outputs.
Environmental factors like absorb and gravity alter the behavior of each burst and affect its movement through time. Eight unique dispersion modes provide a range of stream types including euclidean, binary, random, and fractal. Galactic clocks for the Eurorack system.
- Burst generator
- Four unique outputs
- Channel Muting
- Buttons for real time manipulation
- 4 Pattern Distribution Modes: Sequential, Euclidian, Binary, Random.
- 4 Output Dispersion Modes: Simultaneous, Sequential Cascading, Random Cascading, Fractal.
- Mode Input: Control voltage input for the rotation of the burst.
- Absorb Input: Gate input for Absorb.
- Rate/Clk Input: External clock input when set to External Clock Mode. Control voltage input for rate of Asynchronous bursts and multiplication/division value of Synchronous bursts when set to Internal Clock Mode.
- Burst Input: Gate input for Burst.
- Length Input: Control voltage input for Length.
- Physics simulation with gravity and absorb
- Black anodized aluminum front panel
CHECK THE MANUAL HERE
Power: 125mA @ +12v / 2 mA @ -12v