The WMD Pro Output is a simple and purpose-built module to get your modular signal interfaced with professional and consumer audio gear. It also includes a very high quality headphone driver.
Rail to rail opamps at the input stage allow for headroom above the typical eurorack levels of 20Vpp. The Pro Output can handle 23Vpp before clipping. Signals are attenuated down to the proper levels allowing for simple adjustment free connection to any type of device, professional or consumer.
The Pro Output is DC coupled through the entire signal path, including the headphone driver. This design eliminates coupling capacitors and the distortion they can cause.
- High Headroom
- Low Distortion / Low Noise
- DC Coupled Signal Path
- Mono or Stereo Input (left side normalled to right side in mono mode)
- -10dBV Stereo Mini-jack Output
- +4dBu Balanced Outputs
- High Quality Headphone Amplifier
- Loudness Limiting (Can be Disabled)
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ Headphone Outputs
- Completely Transparent Signal Path
Power: 60mA @ +12V @ / 60mA @ -12V