Make Noise Pressure Points is a controller module, an analog sequencer that is played by hand. Touching the gold plated copper wires (aka Touch Plates), you become part of the circuit, generating a gate signal (Gate OUT), a control signal proportional to the amount of pressure applied (Press OUT) and the 3 Tuned Voltages for the activated Stage.
- The Gate signals may be used to turn portions of a patch ON/ OFF, generate Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger a Function Generator such as MATHS.
- The PRESS(ure) signals may be used to add expression to a patch by varying Pitch or Timbre in real-time, based upon the artist’s input.
- The Tuned Voltages may be used to play the Pitch of a sound in a traditional melodic fashion, Program Chords or Timbral shifts (aka Presets).
- Up to 4 may be CHAINed together (using CHAIN Cable), to create controllers of varying size and complexity.
- All outputs are capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed).
- Expansion port allows for sequential control via the BRAINS expander module
- Pairs well with MATHS or the DPO
NOTE: Pressure Points will not work on power solution using the MeanWell brand AC Adapters.
Max Depth: 24mm
Power: 20mA @+12V / 0mA @-12V