THIS SPECIAL BUNDLE CONSISTS OF THE PRAGA VC-MIXER & HRAD EXPANDER
The XAOC Devices Praga is an expandable four-channel voltage controlled mixer featuring a stereo mixing bus, two auxiliary sends with stereo returns, clickless muting, dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume, DC-coupling, and a super-clean signal path obtained via high-quality VCA and opamp chips.
We have carefully crafted Praga’s voltage control response to achieve what we believe to be the optimal user experience found in an eurorack mixer. The design features an elaborate control circuit that combines the internal voltages generated by the panel potentiometers with external CV over volume and pan. The result is a natural attenuator response that constrains VCA gain to an usable range while minimizing distortion.
For detailed description, please refer to the MANUAL.
- Intuitive volume control behaviour
- Voltage control over volume and pan
- Dedicated modes for unipolar and bipolar voltage control over volume
- DC-coupled signal path
- Channel level indicators
- Two auxiliary sends with stereo returns
- Clickless channel muting
- Expandable by daisy-chaining more units
- A dedicated HRAD expander module is planned
Power: 210mA @+12v / 180mA @-12v
The XAOC Devices Hrad is an expander for their Praga voltage-controlled mixing console, adding CV control for Aux levels, master level control, gate-controlled muting, and other powerful features.
- Additional set of controls for the PRAGA mixer
- Stereo sum level control
- Euro/line switchable output level
- Sum LED meters
- Stereo headphone amp
- Cue input
- Mix/solo cue auditioning
- Individual AUX inserts
- Voltage control over AUX send amount
- Two stereo controls for AUX return level
- Gate inputs for VC channel muting
- Power drawn from Praga
Power: TBCmA @+12v / TBCmA @-12v (drawn from Praga)