The After Later Audio Popple is an 8hp multimode stereo filter based on the Mutable Instruments Ripples V1 filter section.
Popple maintains the buttery smoothness of Ripples filter while giving you two separate audio paths. The audio paths share a resonance, control, a frequency cutoff control, resonance CV input, and a v/oct cutoff CV input. Each channel then has it’s own cutoff CV input with attenuverters (which are normalled to a 2.5V signal).
Popple will also self-oscillate at high resonance settings, when coupled with the v/oct CV control. Popple can act as a dual sine wave oscialltor as well.
- Resonance control that will go to self-oscillation
- Cutoff control that controls the cutoff on both audio channels
- CV attenuverters for each channel – normalled to 2.5v
- Shared resonance and cutoff CV inputs
- L/R inputs for audio in, FM, and outouts
- Offers 2-pole band-pass, 2-pole low-pass, and 4-pole low-pass filter outputs.
Power: 35mA @ +12v / 35mA @ -12v