The Erica Synths Pico System III is an affordable, compact – yet powerful sounding – full analogue modular system. It comes in two formats – Eurorack and Desktop. It features a set of modules for advanced sound design, experiments in modular patching and educational purposes.
- 2-3-4 step sequencer
- 2x VCOs
- VCO controller/VCA module
- several mixers that work both with CV and audio signals
- Modulator (syncable LFO, random CV and noise source)
- 2x voltage controlled ASR envelope generators
- 2x resonant lowpass gates
- BBD delay
Pico System III brings modular synthesis back to the basics – the system has multi functional (instead of single-function, like Pico Drums or Pico Trigger in the Pico System II) analogue modules and is intended to encourage creativity in modular patching.
The system has 31 inputs and 20 outputs (master output is duplicated) + 7 switches.
Voice-cards with preset patches set it apart from other Eurorack systems – they allow user to change patches instantly and radically, which makes the system well suited for experimental live performances. The system comes with 5 great sounding “factory preset” voice-cards, and 5 DIY voice-cards that are empty and users can develop their own patches. More voice-cards will be available from Erica Synths shop.
What do you get with the Pico System III Desktop Unit?
- 20 patch cables, 1 Hosa stackable cable
- 5 factory preset & 5 DIY voice-cards
- User manual & patch note sheets
Panel Width: 42hp
Power: 175mA @ +12V @ / 112mA @ -12V