‘Pamela’s Workout’ is a compact programmable clock source for your eurorack modular synthesizer system.
It provides 8 highly editable trigger outputs, all correlated to a direct and voltage controlled BPM based clock.
- BPM based clock with rates 25-300BPM.
- 8 clocked independent adjustable trigger outputs each with 32 Clock divisors and multipliers /512 to *48 including Triplets, Evens, Odds etc.
- Also per trigger Pulse width, random skips and delay and delay division (for complex shuffle)
- Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start and reset.
- Voltage control of clock rate.
- Sync to an external clock input at 24 to 1 PQN.
- Simple realtime user interface with ‘NOS’ vintage LED display.
- Non-volatile – settings remembered between power cycles across 5 save banks.
- Easy firmware upgrades with no special hardware needed just an audio out.
- Provides DIN Sync input & output with simple adaptor.
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England.
An alternative firmware is also available, which enables the module to be transformed into a Euclidian Rhythm generator.
Power: 30 – 80mA