The OWL Modular is a fully programmable digital audio device. With a sophisticated ARM Cortex M4 processor and plenty of memory, it delivers outstanding performance and audio quality.
The platform is entirely open source and remarkably easy to program. A growing community of patch developers have created a diverse library of more than 70 effects, including phasers, flangers, delays, reverbs, distortion, compression, filters, shifters, screamers, laughers…
FACTORY PATCH LIST HERE
Based on the successful OWL Pedal, the Modular adds CV control and DC-coupled inputs and outputs, while retaining full patch compatibility.
- Comes pre-installed with 5 banks of patches (8 in each bank)
- Simple interface – 4 knobs for parameters, 4 for attenuating your CV inputs to each parameter.
- Large, varied – and growing – patch library. See HERE
- Can function as an effects unit, modulation source AND a sound source (Oscillator etc..)
- Open Source
- Easy USB connectivity
- OWLControl software for uploading patches (Linux, Mac, Windows)
For more information, patches, and documentation see the OpenWareLaboratory website.
Power: 160mA @ +12v / 20mA @ -12v