The Plankton Electronics Nutone is a dual channel VCA and distortion, based on the new Korg Nutube vacuum fluorescent display. The real triode structure of the Nutube produces a warm, unique vacuum tibe sound.
- Dual / stereo unit. Patch both channels in series to add an extra distortion level or use it in parallel to process stereo signals. All the controls are duplicate.
- CV inputs for the channel gain.
- Independent FEEDBACK parameters for each channels . The output is send back to the input to add more saturation and noise to the circuit. With this control the NUTONE is capable of generate sound itself.
- Sending potentiometers between channels. “OUT1 to IN2” sends the output of the channel 1 to the channel 2. This way you can control the amount of signal going from one channel to the other one.
- Also it provides a way to mix different signals (i.e.: you can process the channel 1 output with a VCF and send back to the channel 2 while mixing the original signal in it).
- Turning up both send potentiometers will enter in a feedback mode between channels.
- Low power consumption.
Power: 55mA @ +12V / 17mA @ -12V