The XOR Electronics Nerdseq is a tracker based cv and trigger sequencer module for Eurorack systems. It allows straightforward and fast editing and has great live playing abilities.
It consist of 6 Tracks for the CV/Trigger/Gate generation of 18 outputs (12 CV + 6 Trigger/Gate). There are a further 4 sample Tracks, with 2 dedicated audio outputs for sample sequencing. Furthermore the sample outputs can act also as a waveform oscillator.
Dedicated clock/reset inputs and outputs are available for different clock types. 4 free assignable CV inputs can be used for live manipulation or CV/Gate recording. So in total there are 10 Tracks available for sequencing. The sequencer itself is inspired on old module trackers like Fasttracker2(PC)2 , OctaMED(Amiga)3 , LittleSoundDJ(Gameboy)4 and Little Piggy Tracker(Multiple Platforms)5…..
It contains many and very powerful functions for sequencing like an advanced live ability, pattern length of up to 64 steps, chaining, poly-rhythmic tracks, groove, glide, retrigger, flexible trigger/ gate/step lengths, patches, special effects, probability, tables and more.
The sampler tracks offer special functionality for sample playing, pitching, sample effects, retrigger and many more. Samples can be loaded from a dedicated SD card available on the front panel.
The sequencer is able to make loops and full songs (even multiple songs on one project, depending on complexity, usage of patterns etc.) Patterns can be started and stopped independent from the tracks which allows flexible clip-style sequencing. Projects can be saved and loaded on/from the microSD card. All editing is implemented in a very easy way, so every screen or edit option can be accessed through one key or Shift + Key. No complex submenus from submenus or menu diving is needed.
Additional expanders allow Midi recording and sequencing, the connection of a Sega Gamepad for controlling and up to 64 more Trigger/Gate/CV outputs and modulators.(PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY)
- Colour Graphics IPS display with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels
- 10 full size and 6 half size buttons
- 4 CV Inputs (range 0..10 Volt)
- 28 mini-Jack (mono) – 4 CV Inputs, Clock+Reset Inputs, 12 CV outputs, 6 Trigger/Gate Outputs, 2 Sample outputs, Clock + Reset Output
- 2 toggle switches to change the offset of the CV voltages
- 2 LED to indicate clocks
- microSD connector accessible on frontpanel
- 10 pin boxed bus connector (power)
- Expander port for Midi and extensions
- 6 CV/Trigger/Gate tracks for 12 CV and 6 Trigger/Gate outputs
- 2×2 sample tracks for 2 sample outputs (mono)
- 239 Sequencer rows
- 175 Patterns with each 64 (and less) Steps
- 176 Patches
- 32 Tables with 16 (and less) steps
- 8 Automation slots
- 12 Sample slots – 200kB Sample memory (4 seconds with 44.1 kHz/8 Bit/Mono or more with lower sample rate)
- waveform oscillator with sinus, triangle, sawtooth, ramp, square, noise, random waveforms with PWM, mix and sync
- Sample support for RAW 8 bit mono and WAV 8/16 bit, Mono/Stereo
- Projects as many as the SD card can hold
- Launchpad Integration
- Midi multitrack / multichannel polyphonic sequencing with all midi features and additional modulations
- (With expanders): drum-matrix with euclidean editing, envelopes, LFO’s…
Available Expanders (bought separately):
- IO-Expander – Midi Input and Output and the support for a Sega Gamepad. Midi recording. Multi Channel/Track polyphonic sequencing. Midi effects
- More Triggers 16 Expander – Adds 16 more Trigger/Gate outputs to the NerdSEQ
- CV16-Expander – Adds 16 more CV outputs for Notes, Pitches, Envelopes and LFO
Max Depth: 20mm
Power: 190mA @+12V / 0mA @-12V