The WMD Multimode VCA (MMVCA) is designed to be the most versatile amplifier in your modular. Period.
The MMVCA is capable of a number of useful configurations utilizing both VCAs, or as two separate amplifiers. It has plenty of headroom in “clean” mode or can be easily overdriven with the soft saturation circuit. You’ll want to run everything through the MMVCA.
- Two Factory-Trimmed OTA VCAs
- Exponential & Linear Response
- Bipolar CV Attenuators
- Intelligent normalization
- AC / DC I/O Signal Coupling
- Variable Saturation/Soft Clipping
- Sum Outputs
- Inverted Outputs
- Green CV LEDs
- Signal LEDs – Blue (+) / Red (-)
- 20Vpp Clean Output Range
Power: 40mA @ +12V / 40mA @ -12V