Erica Synths Modulator is an advanced modulation and pitched noise source with focus on rhythmic (but not limited to) compositions in mind.
It features two identical tempo-synced LFOs/noise sources with selectable morphing waveshapes. LFO frequency can be manually adjustable, as well as they provide frequency divisions and multiplication in Sync mode. Each LFO has two outputs – a main one and a secondary one with adjustable phase, so you can create evolving modulations.
Furthermore, LFOs can be linked to work at the same frequency and the first LFO has a built in VCA to control output signal amplitude.
- Two independent modulation/pitched noise sources
- 7 morphing waveshapes + noise
- LFO Sync, frequency divisions and multiplications
- Integrated VCA for first modulation source
- Two main outputs
- Two outputs with an adjustable phase shift
- LP and HP filter on outputs in pitched noise mode
- CV control over LF rate/noise pitch
Power: 86mA @ +12V @ / 7mA @ -12V