Qu-bit Mixology takes the mixing and routing of modular audio signals to a new level of sophistication. It is a stereo, four channel mixer with a performance oriented interface. Each channel has a high quality VCA circuit which allows for amplitude modulation, audio ducking, and voltage controlled panning.
In addition, CV over send amount and a stereo return channel make interfacing with effects a breeze. Whether on stage or in the studio, Mixology is the perfect centrepiece for controlling and performing audio signals.
- Stereo four channel mixer
- High quality VCA per channel
- Ergonomic performance layout with level faders
- Pop-free mute and solo functionality
- Voltage controlled panning that supports audio rate modulation
- Constant power panning
- CV over send amount
- Stereo return channel (for effects output etc..)
- +3dB of gain per channel
- Analog VU meter
- Bipolar CV inputs allow for audio ducking, dynamic panning, and effect throws
Power: 174mA @ +12V @ / 55mA @ -12V