Erica Synths MIDI to Clock V2 is an essential module if you wish to sync your modular system to MIDI devices, or even vice versa!
What sets Erica Synths MIDI <-> Clock module apart from others is that it works BOTH WAYS – it derives analogue clock from MIDI messages – OR you can flip a switch and turn incoming analogue clock to MIDI clock and sync your MIDI devices to your modular!
For more versatility the module can be used with several incoming clock PPQs, plus divisions and multiplications of the incoming clock are available straight away.
- Bidirectional MIDI to clock conversion
- 1, 4 and 24 PPQ selection
- Division by 2, 4, 8
- Multiplication by 4, 6, 16
- TWO simultaneous multiplied clock outputs, and one divider output
- Start/Stop button
- MIDI start/stop message implementation
- Incoming/outgoing clock LEDs
Depth: 30mm (including cable)
Power: 25mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V