IN STOCK NOW!! SHIPPING ON 15th DECEMBER (release date)
Manis Iteritas is a 10HP voice based on the architecture of Basimilus Iteritas, but designed to be more gritty and aggressive. It accomplishes this by using only sawtooth waves that are manipulated, modulated, and distorted through a rethought interface. Manis is suitable for leads, bass lines, drums, darkness, detuned madness, or pure mayhem.
- Pitch – The Pitch encoder knob and CV input adjusts the pitch of the fundamental oscillator.
- LPF – The low-pass filter tracks pitch; fully CCW only very low frequencies pass through. MI uses two 2-pole non-resonant filters.
- Envelope – A simple AD envelope control that shapes the amplitude of the signal. When fully CW, the envelope no longer affects the amplitude (free-running mode). In this mode, a trigger in or manual trigger will hard-reset the oscillator.
- Saw Mod – Sounds similar to PWM or sync mod.
- Profundity – As the Profundity knob is turned CW, MI adds additional, out-of-phase oscillators for a chorus effect; and also detunes the voice. This is achieved by randomly modulating the sample rate, which results in the perceived pitch becoming blurry.
- Smash – A gnarly wave-folder replacement, Smash is a modulus-function wave destroyer.
- Bash – Routes the envelope to Smash, Profundity, and LPF.
- Mode: S/L/M – Selects the mode: S (left): Six-oscillator additive, L (middle): Six-oscillator additive with pitch envelope, M (right): Two 3-operator phase-modulated oscillators
- Range: B/A/T – The range switch sets the lowest note. Each position is two octaves above its left neighbor.(Bass, Alto, and Treble).
- Trig – Triggers the start of the sound. It responds to the rising edge of a trigger and has a threshold of around 3V.
- Hit – Momentary switch to manually trigger MI.
- Out – The out is a low-impedance audio source.
- CV Inputs – All parameters are CV-able. Knobs act as offsets unless stated otherwise. MI expects an incoming voltage of 0-5 v for non-pitch parameters and 0-8 v for pitch.
More details to follow – check HERE for further info & manual
Power: A jumper selects using +5V from the power supply, or generating +5V on-board from the +12V rail.
With external 5v selected: 80mA @ +12v / 5mA @ -12v / 90mA @ +5v
With internal 5v selected : 150mA @ +12v / 5mA @ -12v / 0mA @ +5v