The Klavis Logica XT is a new & improved version of the Logica Gater voltage-controlled logic and gate processor.
Built upon the foundations of its acclaimed predecessor, this new version drastically expands the feature set within the same footprint.
All the original goodies are still there, now enriched by a full list of state-based logic functions including a delay line. Faster processing allows perfect handling of audio signals. User editable settings are stored in non-volatile memory.
Voltage-controlled logic and gate processor
- 14 modes of operation:
- 6 basic logic functions
- 2 forced states
- 6 advanced logic functions:
- The Gater adds-up multiple gate signals while maintaining each triggering with adjustable retrigger gap time
- Gate to trigger with adjustable pulse length
- Chronological sequence validation (safe locker)
- Toss a coin with different chance weighs from the 3 inputs
- Flip-flop with separate Set and Reset
- Digital Sample & hold, with adjustable delay/memory line (from milliseconds to several seconds)
- 3 normalized input jacks + user defined manual button for quad signal handling
- Settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Simultaneously normal and inverted outputs (e.g. And & Nand)
- Dedicated divide by two output
- Continuous manual + Bipolar CV control of the mode
- LED column telling the current operation mode
- LEDs on all outputs indicating the state
- LED on manual button indicating its default status
- Low consumption, skiff-friendly & compact module
NOTE: This module requires +5v power to be provided by your PSU in order to operate.
Power: 0mA @ +12V @ / 1mA @ -12V / 16mA @ +5v