The Dreadbox LETHARGY is an OTA-based analogue Phase Shifter effects pedal suitable for fretted instruments and synthesizers.
Features CV connectivity to enable patching with Eurorack modular systems, standalone sequencers or semi-modular synthesizers.
- Full analog 8-stage phase shifter
- Warm Vintage sound based on OTA chips
- 2 Different LFO Waves – square & triangle
- Wide Range LFO from several seconds up to 110Hz
- “Amount” control to balance between the “Manual” knob’s setting and the LFO
- CV input to modulate the Phaser’s frequency (via the “manual” input)
- CV input for LFO rate
- CV output for the LFO signal
- The LFO can range from audio rate FM all the way down to extremely slow. On power up the Rate knob might needs a full clockwise turn in order for the LFO to be refreshed.
- Also great for creating Vibrato effects
Dimensions: 14cm x 10cm x 5.6cm
Power requirements: 9V DC BOSS-style center pin negative 2.1mm (NOT INCLUDED)
Current draw: 90 mA