Tenderfoot Electronics Lattice is a 16HP 12-step sequencer composed of a 4×3 grid of steps that can be navigated horizontally, vertically or sequentially from step 1 to step 12.
Sending a trigger into one of the 3 progression inputs will move the sequencer forward a single step. This will result in a 3-step, 4-step or 12-step sequence depending on the input used.
The Lattice starts to become much more interesting when a combination of the 3 progression inputs are used, opening the doors to much more complex melodic sequences.
- NEXT moves the sequencer to the next step in numerical order. ie. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 and back around to step 1 again.
- DOWN moves the sequencer down one position to the step immediately below the current step. ie. 1- 4-7-10 and back to 1.
- RIGHT moves the sequencer one step to the right, and will loop back to the start of the row ie. 1 – 2 – 3 and back to 1 again.
- RESET will always move the sequencer back to step 1.
- OUT is the output of the module, where the control voltage generated by the sequencer is sent to. This is where you attach the module you wish to modulate (for example, the 1V/oct input of a VCO can be patched directly to the output of the Lattice here).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CHECK THE MANUAL HERE
Power: 33mA @ +12V / 4mA @ -12V