NOTE: THIS IS A FACTORY ASSEMBLED MODULE
Two outputs and five different rhythmic flavors multiply by a load of “algo-rhythmic” processing to result in a practically infinite number of polyrhythms. That’s the fundamental formula that produces the Knight’s Gallop principle: a dual trigger generator providing sequences according to tables and modes.
The source tables contain patterns such as the Euclidean polyrhythms, and the modes allow the user manipulate and mangle those patterns according to different algorithms. As the module has two outputs, it is a very powerful instrument to create diversified and instantaneous polyrhythms.
“Record Mode” allows you to play your sequence on the +/- buttons and record it. Neat!
- Dual Output Trigger Generator
- Variable length sequences (up to 16 steps)
- Length and Pulse amount potentiometers and CV inputs
- Shift + & shift – buttons allowing to shift the sequence forward and backward
- Main (MN) mode providing a lot of utlity modes for the second output : reset, no shift, invert and reverse
- Compute (CP) mode calculating associated sequences for the second output delivering very musical polyrythm
- Random (RD) mode adding randomness on the sequence feeding the second output,
- 4 amounts of randomness determined by the sub mode
- Dual (DL) mode allowing to set the two outputs seperatly
- Record (RC) mode turning the Knight’s Gallop into a “play your sequence on the buttons and record it” module
- Five different kind of tables for five different rythmic flavours : Classic Euclidean (CE), Revised Euclidean (RE), Erdos Deep (ED), Divide Integer (DI) & Divided sequences (DS)
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Elektron style push buttons
- High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knobs
- Skiff friendly (25mm deep)
- 8 HP Wide
CHECK OUT THE MANUAL HERE
Power: 22mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V