The Dreadbox KINEMATIC is an analogue VCA-based Compressor and Envelope Filter pedal suitable for fretted instruments and synthesizers. The built-in Post Diode distortion circuit allows for saturation up to extreme distortion.
It also features CV connectivity to enable patching with Eurorack modular systems, standalone sequencers or semi-modular synthesizers.
- Full Analog VCA based Compressor
- COMP COLOUR offers compression with band boost filter & extreme compression ratio
- ENV FILTER is a 12db Lowpass Filter with Auto-wah (envelope follower)
- Post Diode overdrive circuit (at end of signal path)
- Level boost up to +18dB
- “Amount” control to balance between the “Manual” knob’s setting and the LFO
- CV input to modulate the filter frequency (via the “filter” input)
- CV input for Level
- CV output for the envelope signal
- Kinematic is highly recommended for bass guitar.
- Filter knob controls frequency to be boosted in COMP COLOUR mode, and Lowpass Filter cutoff in ENV FILTER mode.
Dimensions: 14cm x 10cm x 5.6cm
Power requirements: 9V DC BOSS-style center pin negative 2.1mm (NOT INCLUDED)
Current draw: 85 mA