The Noise Engineering Horologic Solum is a 4HP voltage-controlled clock generator. Three speed modes allow a wide range of rates. Horologic Solum also includes three divisor modes for offsetting up to four outputs. Use the internal clock or chain to an external clock to sync multiple HS.
Horologic Uter is an optional expander for Horologic Solum that offers an extra seven outputs at fixed, musically useful, divisors
- TEMPO – The Tempo knob allows for control of the speed of clock outs while the switch gives coarse control over three different speed modes. The Tempo switch adds in three different tempo speed ranges for coarse control.
- INT/EXT – Choose the internal clock or chain multiple clocks together for added clock options. When in INT mode, the input jack acts as a CV control to the tempo, and the TEMPO knob acts as an offset. EXT mode expects an external clock, but this mode can also be used to stop the INT clock if no external clock is applied.
- RST – Button and input jack: resets the clock to the beginning of the measure. The button also pauses the clock while it is held down.
- 2O4 (Divisor Mode) – Horologic Solum has three divisor modes. It can be set to divide by powers of 2 (2, 4, 8), odd numbers (3, 5, 7), or powers of 4 (4, 16, 64). Each yields different rhythmic patterns.
- CLOCK OUTS – Horologic Solum offers four clock outputs. The numbers next to the jacks correspond to the divisor used in each different mode.
Power: 50mA @ +12v / 5mA @ -12v
YOUTUBE DEMO PLAYLIST BELOW: