The Klavis Flexshaper is a highly versatile module when it comes to modify evolving voltages in other directions and levels. Five settings allow you to fold/expand/clip/compress/invert partially or completely any CV or audio signal.
The module can act as an envelope-shaping tool, frequency multiplier, waveshaper, clipper, distortion, limiter, curve changer, and more. Five CV inputs offer limitless control over the placement of the voltage points for dynamic signal sculpting.
CV-controlled voltage mapper and waveshaper
- Process from DC to full audio range
- Unipolar/bipolar input mode switch
- Nominal & clip level LEDs
- Output signal LED
- Input gain setting for nominal level setting, allows clean flat clipping when overdriven
- Five manual voltage mapping potentiometers
- Five CV control of the voltage mapping points
- Simultaneously active unipolar and bipolar outputs
- Firmware update via a simple audio file
- Compact and skiff-friendly module
NOTE: This module requires +5v power to be provided by your PSU in order to operate.
Power: 6mA @ +12v @ / 7mA @ -12v / 32mA @ +5v