The FH-2 is an 8HP Eurorack module combining the following functions:
MIDI to CV conversion including polyphonic and MPE operation.
- The FH-2 is simultaneously a USB MIDI host, a USB MIDI device, and also supports traditional 5-pin DIN MIDI.
- Support for drum triggers including triggers with velocity or accents.
- Support for automatic VCO calibration (similar to that in Silent Way).
Clock generation and synchronisation.
- MIDI clock (in and out), analogue clock (in and out), or internal clock (BPM or tap tempo).
LFO generation (including tempo-synced LFOs) Arpeggiators & Euclidean pattern generators.
The FH-2 has 8 high precision CV outputs, expandable to 64 with the FHX-1 Output Expander.
The module can be completely configured via its own UI, but a convenient web-based configuration tool is also available here, which communicates with the module directly via MIDI SysEx.
- Digital-to-analogue conversion: 14 bit
- Voltage range: software selectable between ±5V, 0-10V
Inputs: 2 CV inputs
- Type A connector
- Class Compliant USB MIDI host.
- Class Compliant USB HID host (for mice, gamepads etc.).
- Supports USB hubs.
- Type C connector
- Class Compliant USB MIDI device (plug’n’play with macOS, Windows, Linux and iOS).
- Header for connecting FHX-1 Output Expanders
- Header for 5-pin DIN MIDI via a compatible breakout.
- 1 rotary encoder (with push button), 1 push button
- 0.91″ OLED display
For more detail, please see the user manual.
Max Depth: 48mm
Power: 118mA @+12V / 48mA @-12V
(plus the power requirement of the attached USB device. See the manual for information on calculating the current draw on the +12V rail from the USB device.)