The Dreadbox Eudemonia is a cost-effective combination of Dual Filter, VCA and Mixer in 10hp.
- 3 to 1 mixer
- Dual Filter in series
- 24dB resonant Low Pass Filter with 1v/oct CV control
- 18dB non-resonant High Pass Filter
- Exponential VCA with peak indicator (above 10pp)
- LED indicator for all controls to illustrate the current CV Sum
- The Low Pass Filter is a 24dB/ocv (4-pole) resonant one, while the High Pass Filter is an 18dB/ocv non-resonant
- The VCA LED, will go from Orange to Red when the Output Level exceeds +/-5V
- When sending a 10Vpp Input to the Mixer, the Mixer Level should be at about 50% so as to get a nice clean output. Over that, a Filter overload may occur.
Power: 61mA @ +12V @ / 69mA @ -12V