Set of 5 high quality braided Eurorack (3.5mm to 3.5mm) patch cables, with right-angled (90 degree) jack plugs.
These are superb for setups where standard minijack cables would protrude too much. Examples could include:
- Putting together live systems, where the setup is patched in advance, and the lid of the case needs to be closed during transit without impacting the connected cables
- Using modules where easy access is required to controllers such as joysticks, touchscreens, touchpads – but the designer has put the jack sockets at the bottom of the module, meaning that standard cables would get in the way if you used your system flat on a desk. Angled cables would keep nicely out of the way of your wiggling fingers!
EACH SET CONTAINS: 5 SILVER Cables with ORANGE plugs.
- Narrow 8mm cable end (diameter around jack plug) – ideal for tight spaces
- Only 12mm height from module faceplate to rear of right-angled jack plug – handy for transporting patched systems
- Sold coiled in bags, as opposed to folded – which can produce permanent kinks in cables
- Appealingly pliable cables – neither too flimsy, nor too stiff
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack plugs