The Plankton Electronics ENVF is an Envelope Follower in only 2HP. It will take an audio signal and will output a DC voltage following the amplitude of the audio input. Ideal for driving VCAs, VCFs or the NUTONE. Very useful to creating sidechain effects.
- 1 input and 2 outputs: normal and inverted.
- The threshold potentiometer will set the amplitude at which the envelope follower will start to follow. It affects the input signal. A green led will show when the input is crossing the treshold level.
- The gain potentiometer will affect at the envelope output.
- The slope switch sets the smoothness of the envelope curve. At the FAST position it will follow the minor changes in the sound, like the resonance blips on a filtered bass sound. At the SLOW position it will only follow the biggest changes in the amplitude, like the shape of a kick drum.
- 2 leds showing the output levels of the 2 envelopes.
Power: 14mA @ +12V / 13mA @ -12V