The Dreadbox Dystopia is a cost-effective combination of Noise, Bit-crushing and Filtering in 10hp.
- Noise Generator (white, white to pink, white to blue, scatter, digital, pitch)
- Bit Crusher with range from 1sec up to 8kHz
- Digital Noise can also be used as a Random Gate Generator
- Dual Filter (parallel) 12dB Low Pass and High Pass Filter
- When you insert a signal to the External In, the Internal Noise generator is cancelled and the External Signal is instead processed.
- LED indicator for all controls to illustrate the current CV Sum
- By sending a signal to the EXT IN patch, will cancel the Internal White Noise. This will drastically change the behaviour of the Module.
- Scatter will be a negative voltage slicer, Gate will be a distortion with the BITS being its frequency control, CRUSH will be a Bit Crusher, PINK will be a Low Pass Filter (12db/ocv) and BLUE will be a High Pass Filter (12db/ocv).
Power: 117mA @ +12V @ / 25mA @ -12V