NOTE: THIS IS A FACTORY ASSEMBLED MODULE
Stereo Spectrum Slasher!
The Shakmat Modular Dual Dagger is a double-sided weapon, carefully sharpened to chop stereo signals. The module gives independent control over low-pass and high-pass cutoff frequencies, and an assignable resonance is shared on one control.
The Link function turns the dual filter into a band-pass filter, with control over frequency, bandwidth and the band edges’ resonance. The module is carefully calibrated to share the exact same behaviour on both audio channels for stereo use.
Thanks to the pan function, it is easy to modulate the cutoff frequencies of each side of both filters in opposing directions, which leads to a whole new territory of stereo treatments!
- Dual 24dB/octave (low pass and high pass) stereo filter
- Individual control on the low pass and high pass frequencies
- Shared and assignable control over resonance
- Link function turning the module into a 48dB/octave bandpass filter
- CV input over low pass frequency, hi pass frequency and resonance
- CV input for “panning” control of both the low pass and the hi pass filters
- Heavily calibrated module for identical left and right channels behaviour
- Skiff Friendly
- Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers
CHECK OUT THE MANUAL HERE
Power: 65mA @ +12V / 80mA @ -12V