Drumbo – from Danish brand TakTakTak – is an expanded version of a Syncussion-type drum synthesizer in the Eurorack format with plenty of controls and CV modulation.
- 10 percussion modes
- Analog signal generation
- Two VCOs
- Sample and hold
- Invertable curve envelope
- LFO with selectable square or triangle wave
- Trigger input. 0.1-20ms +5V pulse trigger recommended.
- Force CV input (dynamic accentuation). CV range: 0V to +5V.
- Mode change CV input. CV range: 0V to +5V.
- VCO CV input. 1V/Oct.
- Decay CV input. CV range: -5V to +5V.
- VCF CV input (LPF cut off). -5V to +5V.
- Drum(bo) output.
Notes (useful for those unfamiliar with the original Syncussion):
- Setting the LFO to off (LED unlit) disables it
- However, behind the scenes the LFO is still the sample source for the S/H.
- Mod Depth does nothing if the LFO is not activated. This is behaviour inherited from the Syncussion.
- The S/H affects the VCO frequency.
- Each hit/trigger generates a new frequency.
- As mentioned above, the LFO is the sample source for the S/H.
- “Width” is Syncussion-language for “VCF cut-off frequency”
Max Depth: 29mm
Power: 125mA @ +12V / 35mA @ -12V
Preview of an earlier prototype at 3hrs 25mins 55sec into the Superbooth2020 stream: