Drumbo – from Danish brand TakTakTak – is an expanded version of a Syncussion-type drum synthesizer in the Eurorack format with plenty of controls and CV modulation.
- 10 percussion modes
- Analog signal generation
- Two VCOs
- Sample and hold
- Invertable curve envelope
- LFO with selectable square or triangle wave
- Trigger input. 0.1-20ms +5V pulse trigger recommended.
- Force CV input (dynamic accentuation). CV range: 0V to +5V.
- Mode change CV input. CV range: 0V to +5V.
- VCO CV input. 1V/Oct.
- Decay CV input. CV range: -5V to +5V.
- VCF CV input (LPF cut off). -5V to +5V.
- Drum(bo) output.
Max Depth: 29mm
Power: 125mA @ +12V / 35mA @ -12V
More video coming soon!
Preview of an earlier prototype at 3hrs 25mins 55sec into the Superbooth2020 stream: