The Intellijel Dixie mk.2+ is a larger variant of the classic Dixie mk.2. Using the same great triangle core oscillator, it adds a number of features to make it even more versatile with only a modest increase in size. The Dixie mk.2+ makes a great primary oscillator for a modular system, or a great companion the Rubicon.
- 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning.
- Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
- Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
- Pulse width control with attenuator.
- Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
- Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
- 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.
NOTE: This product is not a replacement for the Dixie mk.2, but rather an expanded version with more features. The Dixie mk.2 is still a great choice for those needing a more basic VCO with a smaller footprint and at a lower cost.
Power: 70mA @ +12v / 60mA @ -12v