Ciao! from Bastl Instruments features 4 high quality line outputs for your modular in compact format. With line level clipping indication, it is handy for both recording and live.
Great Both for Recording and Live Jamming
Headphone output can be quickly switched to listen to one of the stereo channels. It is also great for jamming because you can separately create a sound on your headphones and then flip a switch to mix it into the final mix directly with this module. Ciao! is a handy output module with independent volume control over each stereo channel.
- total 4 line outputs
- 2 balanced outputs (left and right)
- 1 stereo output (could be used as second headphone output in emergency)
- headphone output
- switch to select what plays in the headphones
- switch to mix channel A to channel B
- internal normalisation allowing mono 2 stereo conversion
- line level clipping indication per channel
- volume control per stereo channel
- front panel from aluminium or oak wood with custom knobs
- handmade locally by Bastl Instruments in Brno, Czech Republic
*Please note that this module’s PCB (circuit board) is 113.5mm tall (ie: from PCB bottom to top). Check the distance between your case’s 2 mounting rails to be sure the module fits into this space. Ciao! doesn’t fit into certain cases. It should, however, be fine in most standard cases – such as Doepfer ones.
Power: 40mA @ +12V / 40mA @ -12V