The Qu-bit Chance is a random voltage generator and noise source. Its digital architecture allows for a fresh take on what random voltage can be.
Four unique algorithms provide classic signals like smooth and discrete, while the wavetable and blend outputs take full advantage of its microcontroller core, utilizing lookup tables, and digital interpolation to create a one-of-a-kind modulation source.
The Blend control allows for manual blending of the first three types of random outputs, and once turned fully CW it automatically chooses a blend between the three types on its own.
Upon each successive clock pulse, Coin Toss seeds all outputs with new randomly chosen values. Freeze stops everything in its tracks and holds each output at its current state. After countless hours, the Chance will continue to surprise with new, unbelievable improvisations.
- Four random voltage outputs with attenuverters
- Unique algorithms
- Erratic gate burst and autonomous rhythm trigger outputs
- Freeze button stops everything in its tracks
- Coin toss random voltage reseed button
- Digital noise and analog white noise outputs
- Steady master clock output with rate CV input
- Clock input, Freeze gate input, Blend & Rhythm CV inputs
Power: 45mA @ +12v / 17 mA @ -12v